General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale
of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements.
The auction company is not responsible for accidents,thefts,errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Freije Auctions & Marketing LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidders responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or
descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Buyers Premium: There is a 15% buyers premium added to your total purchase to determine the final contract price. Please factor this into your bidding!
3. Payments: Buyers must register online with a valid credit or debit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items. At that time your purchase will be charged using the credit/debit card we have on file. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
4. Pickups: See auction details for specific auction information. It is your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
5. Shipping: The auction company, through United Parcel Service, or the United States Post Office can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be
e-mailed to you after shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to pick-up your items as opposed to shipping your items, you must notify TJ (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer by email (email@example.com)within 24 hours upon receipt of your invoice. If notice is not given and your items are packed you may be subject to supplies and handling fees.
6. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
7. Storage: See auction details for specific auction information.
8. Registration: In order to better serve our
customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Freije Auctions & Marketing LLC and the bidder throughout any
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Hendricks County, Indiana.
10. Bidding: Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction; if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction. The auctioneer may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction.
The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of he auction.
11. All sales are final. NO refunds.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal
13. Indiana sales tax 7% will be charged.